THE SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION
Introducing Peter Stannard’s Luxury Standard Inclusions.
The Signature Specification has a wide range of quality, luxury features, allowing you to achieve your design inspiration. We offer generous allowances from our large selection of fittings, fixtures and exceptional products.
SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION KITCHEN
- Miele – Oven, cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Caesarstone – Stone bench tops throughout.
- Polytec – Cupboards and overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal – Metallic light switch cover plates.
SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION ELEVATION
- Bristle Roofing – Planum shingle style tiles, including sarking.
- Tuftex – Acrylic render externally.
- Midland Brick – Solid double brick construction both downstairs and upstairs.
SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION BATHROOM
- Caroma – Designer tap ware and plumbing fixtures.
- Britone – Frameless shower screens.
- Generous tiling allowances – 1 m high tiling to all wet areas.*
- Reece – Shower rose on rail to ensuite.
*Refer to the Peter Stannard Homes Signature Specifications brochure for details
SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION LIVING
- Consultation with a professional interior decorator.
- Fujitsu – Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Solver Paints – used throughout, including Internal wall painting.
- CSR – High ceilings with decorative cornices.
- M&B – Skirting boards throughout*
- Absolute Balustrading – Glass balustrading.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
Our commitment to offering affordable building solutions with high quality workmanship have been the key to the success and reputation of the company since 1964. And we’re still part of this family owned company today, having built thousands of new homes for West Australian families.
The Stannard Group has the versatility to build everything from single and two storey homes to multi unit sites. Each of our divisions are specialists in their own area, but we all aspire to the same key values that have enabled us to be the longest serving building company in Perth.
Over the years we have put together some of the best and most experienced people in the building industry. From our design consultants through to our supervisors and trades, our one mission is to give the best possible building experience and a home that the Stannard Group and you are proud of.